Staff Training Week at the University of Göttingen
The International Office organises once a year a staff training week (3-5 days in May). In general, the event is designed for adminstrative and technical staff of our partner institutions and takes place in liaison with different units of our university.
Different thematic tracks will be offered including host and partner presentations, discussions, individual meetings and a broad social programme. It is recommended to have at least a B1 language level in English and/or a B2 in German, if you have individual meetings.
Upcoming event: The next staff training week takes place from 13 to 17 May 2024.
- International Office
- Student and Academic Services
- IT Unit
ApplicationWho can apply?
- Staff of ENLIGHT partner university
- Staff of European partner university (programme countries)
- Staff of our partner institutions across the globe (programme countries)
- Staff of European non-partner university (programme countries)
- Application opens on: 07.02.2024.
- Application deadline ends on: 05.03.2024
- Complete application form
- Submit application
- Download a PDF file for your own records.
Only online application are accepted. Please use our mobility portal.
The number of participants is limited up to 20, but colleagues may join a waitinglist.
Programme and selection procedureSelection Procedure Programme
Further helpful informationArrival and Accommodation
Participants can ask for organisational support regarding accommodation (hotels) or way of transportation to/from Göttingen.